[email protected] +61-433-428504

How do I have character checks done?

  • To assess if you are of good character, the Australian government may request penal clearance certificates from any nation where you have lived for 12 months or longer in the last ten years. In some cases, you may be asked to get penal clearance certificates for periods more than ten years or for nations where you have been less than a year if the circumstances merit it.